Tharwa Petroleum Company is working through a vision of an integrated investment, aiming to achieve the highest growth rates on capital through specialized technical studies for the available investment opportunities as well as alternative opportunities in order to maximize the revenue on investment within the framework for which the company was established.
- Egyptian General Petroleum Corporation (EGPC) 20%.
- Egyptian National Gas Holding Company (EGAS) 20%.
- Ganope El-Wadi Petroleum Holding Company 5 %.
- Petroleum Marine Service Company 5%.
- Housing & Social Service Funds for workers in Petroleum Sector 5 %.
- National Investment Bank 10%.
- Social Enhancement Funds of police members institute 5%.
- Social Insurance Funds of police officers 5%.
- Social Insurance Funds of Governmental Sector workers 5%.
- Social Insurance Funds of public and private sectors workers 5%.
- National Authority for Military Production 5%.